Friday, April 23, 2010

Hello, Again!

Easter Sunday - the best picture I could get!

Annalee and a baby doll my mom made me when I was little. She has it wrapped in a blanket.

Anna with a Viking hat - the horns are no longer attached!


I forgot to mention that Zeke now has glasses. Don't they make him look cute?



I can't believe it's been so long....Too much happening to try to keep up with this blog. Things are just hopping right along at church. We are planning a Mother's Day breakfast before church on Mother's Day. We are looking forward to summer conference in June, and trying to plan our family vacation that month, too. July 4 is on a Sunday this year, and Jeremy would like to have a church BBQ in the afternoon. And August brings us to VBS, and the baby. I had an ultrasound a few weeks ago, and we think this one is another little girl! We plan to go with the name Naomi Joy. In September, we will begin AWANA's. We are really looking forward to that, too. We have new newsletters that will be coming out in the mail, and email. So I really just wanted to get back on and share some recent photos. I think I will have to ease back onto this blog. Right now I can't think of much to say - but that could be because it's late, and last night was a late night with a sick child.

1 comment:

Stacie, A Firefighter's Wife said...

What a beautiful name you have picked! I just love it! I'm so thrilled that you are getting another girl. God knows how special sisters are to one another!

It sounds like all is well. I just got your newsletter. Can't wait to read it.

Love you!
Stacie